Our Sundial Maker of the day is
Spot-On Sundials in brass
- The Spot-On Sundial is a new concept in horizontal sundials.
- Its unique feature is the split gnomon which casts the shadow.
Every day at noon a line of light shines between the 2 plates
for around 5 mintues.
- This feature also permits this scientific sundial to be set
up precisely, so that it will tell you the right "time by the
sun" for years to come.
- This original Spot-On sundial has a dialplate of 15 cm. diameter,
mounted on a 17 cm. square baseplate, and is available at £105
delivered mainland UK by courier (normally within 3 days) .
- A 15 cm. dia circular baseplace is available at £5 extra if
- For a unique present, why not have the side of the gnomon
engraved for only £45 (up to 60 letters)
- The Spot-On Sundial is easy to set up and comes with complete
- Two larger sizes are available (a 25 cm. dia dialplate with
a baseplate 27. cm. square,(or 25 cm. dia if preferred) at £195,
or a xx cm. dialplate on a baseplate 34 cm. square.
- We also offer a very unusual polar
dial in solid brass, 12½ x 5½ ins.
- For more details,